Thursday, April 16, 2015

What about My Masterpiece?

I realized how I wanted to change my masterpiece, it still would have to do with dance, but I feel now it's going to be more focused towards what I possibly want to pursue in life. I'm really excited about it right now, but what I'm hoping on doing is a workshop for kids on the beginnings steps of ballet folklorico. I would be kind of like a 2 day boot camp and I'm hoping on reaching out to not only our schools but other schools and hopefully have other students participate as teachers and with more volunteers we would hopefully get more kids to come from all over Santa Maria. Currently I'm trying to fix times, I feel that right now I need to focus on publicizing it, while also making some phone calls and seeing who might be interested in teaching kids some new dance moves that will hopefully inspiring them to learn more about their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment