Thursday, October 9, 2014

GREEN EGGS & HAMLET

 a) What do you know about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane"?
 Honestly I don't know anything about Hamlet other than the very famous phrase," to be or not to be."

b) What do you know about Shakespeare? 
 I know  Shakespeare was a poet. playwright and actor. His early works consisted of comedies. which practically means that characters didn't die. Then he began writing tragedies after having certain hardships in his life. I don't remember exactly what they were,but that's basically what I remember.

c) Why do so many students involuntarily frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare"?
 Well I don't know why other people frown when they hear the name "Shakespeare" but I frown because it's  hard for me to understand him sometimes.

d) What can we do to make studying this play an amazing experience we'll never forget?
 I think this lesson can become more memorable if we were to do videos on sections of the story or actually act out the play, because it would make it fun and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment