Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Group Discussion


My group and I discussed this image after Lili had sent it to Naiomi; we all started laughing because we knew it was true that we were always supposed to look more closely at the big picture to take something meaningful out of it but sometimes there might just be nothing to take out of it. I guess this also gives us a good example of how it will be on the AP test, because we will have to have a critical eye for literary techniques. Usually I have trouble with that though because when I read I focus on the story rather on its techniques and I know I shouldn't really do that but usually the only way I feel I have a chance of staying awake during a test is if I'm reading for fun, which means just paying attention to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment