Monday, December 1, 2014

Chespirito A Mexicacan Icon

On November 28, 2014 one of Mexico's most comedic icons passed away. He was able to bring families together with his jokes and skits. I know he was a big part of my life and was able to give me family memories that I still cherish 'til today. It makes me a little sad to have to say that we are at a huge lose without this man, because he came into this life and set off to be a comedian with a clean comedy style and he didn't just succeed but was able to become very near and dear to our hearts. He was a  screenwriter, actor, comedian, film director, television director, playwright, songwriter, and author. He was most commonly known for his 2 most famous characters "El Chavo del 8" and " El Chapulin Colorado". This man did great things in his life and I am thankful to have been able to witness them. I wanted to thank him for all the things he did, especially for my family and me, which is why I'm doing this post. I wish him all the luck in the world where ever he may go and may he rest in peace. Thank you.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment